Today, League of Legends received another update, adding a brand new champion – Graves, the Outlaw. The patch included changes to Skarner and Corki as well as changes to the Hextech Gunblade. This patch also has a change to the new Dominion mode, where minor settings have been tweaked.
True Grit (Passive): Graves gains increasing armor and magic resistance the longer he remains in combat.
Buckshot:Graves fires three bullets in a cone damaging all enemies in the projectiles path. Enemies at close range can be hit by multiple projectiles, but each one beyond the first will deal reduced damage.
Smokescreen: Graves fires a smoke canister at the target area that deals damage and creates a cloud of smoke. Enemies inside the smoke cloud have reduced sight range and movement speed.
Quickdraw: Graves dashes forward gaining an attack speed boost for several seconds. Attacking enemies lowers the cooldown of this skill.
Collateral Damage (Ultimate): Graves fires an explosive shell dealing heavy damage to the first target it hits. After hitting a champion or reaching the end of its range the shell explodes dealing damage in a cone behind the target.
- Gatling Gun
- Now has a base damage of 20/32/44/56/68 per second
- Duration has been adjusted to 4 seconds at all levels
- Scales with 0.4 bonus Attack Damage ratio per second, from 0.4 total Attack Damage ratio every second
- Attack Speed per level increased to 2.1% from 1.44%
- Energize will no longer activate when attacking Towers.
- Crystal Slash Mana cost decreased to 15 at all ranks from 22/24/26/28/30
- Fracture will now heal Skarner if Fracture kills its target.
- Impale duration increased to 1.75 from 1.5 seconds
- Ambient experience gain has been lowered by 10%
- Lowered the point where Nexus Health will only be affected by holding capture points (and not by Champion Kills or Neutralizes) to 100 Nexus Health from 125 Nexus Health
- Health Pack pickups will now grant 20% more Mana
- Personal Scoring has been adjusted to more evenly reward defensive play:
- Minion Kill reward increased to 2 points from 1
- Channel Interrupt reward increased to 5 from 2
- Martyr (dying on point) now gives an additional 10 points over its previous bonus
- Point defense bonus is granted more regularly
- There is now a score bonus associated with getting a Champion kill or assist while being on or near a point.
For a complete look at the official release notes, click here.