Drewbie’s Terran vs Protoss Build Order on G4’s TheFeed
BY Andrew Miesner / July 15, 2011
compLexity’s own Drew “Drewbie” Moysey has been featured on G4’s TheFeed with an instructional Terran vs Protoss build order video.
Drewbie covers the following steps:
- At 10 supply build a Supply Depot
- At 12 supply build a Barracks
- At 14 supply send another SCV to scout the Protoss’ base
- At 15 supply upgrade your Command Center in to an Orbital Command Center
- At 16 supply build a Supply Depot
- At 18 supply build a Command Center at your expansion
- Once you have 150 minerals upgrade your Command Center in your expansion into an Orbital Command Center
- At 20 supply build a Bunker
- Stop Marine production after four Marines to get your second, third, and fourth Barracks up faster
- Constantly pump SCVs and build the Barracks as soon as you have money
- At 22 supply build a second Barracks
- At 23 supply build a third Barracks
- At 23 supply build a fourth Barracks
- At 24 supply build a Supply Depot
- Constantly pump Marines and SCVs until your expansion’s Orbita Command Center is finished.
- Your expansion’s Orbital Command Center should finish at about 6 minutes, use the first 50 energy on it to scan your opponents expansion.
For the original post on TheFeed, click here.
Drewbie’s Terran vs Zerg Instructional Video
Drewbie’s Terran vs Terran Instructional Video