Today, League of Legends was updated to v22.214.171.124. The update included the new champion – Vayne, the Night Hunter – and a new stat for items. The new stat, Tenacity, helps reduce the durations of slows, stuns, taunts, fears, etc. (crowd controls) Mercury Treads now have tenacity, as well as three new items: Cloak and Dagger, Moonflair Spellblade, and Eleisa’s Miracle. Tenacity is non-stackable, so only one item with tenacity is needed. Other big changes saw Gangplank getting a buff and Karthus receiving a nerf as well as changes to Rod of Ages, and Wit’s End. Here is part of the changelog, specifically the skills for the new champion Vayne:
Vayne, The Night Hunter
- Night Hunter (Passive): Vayne ruthlessly hunts evil-doers. She gains bonus Movement Speed when moving toward nearby enemy champions.
- Tumble: Vayne tumbles, maneuvering to carefully place her next shot. She rolls toward the cursor and her next attack deals bonus damage.
- Silver Bolts: Vayne tips her bolts with a rare metal, toxic to evil things. The third consecutive attack or ability against the same target deals a percentage of the target’s maximum Health as bonus true damage. (Max damage vs. Monsters is capped)
- Condemn: Vayne draws a heavy crossbow from her back, and fires a huge bolt at her target, dealing damage and knocking them back. If they collide with terrain, they are impaled, dealing bonus damage and stunning them.
- Final Hour (Ultimate): Readying herself for an epic confrontation, Vayne gains increased Attack Damage, stealth during Tumble, and quadruple the bonus Movement Speed from Night Hunter.
For the complete release log, look here.