Today, League of Legends received another huge update that focused on balancing out champions and adding a brand new champion – Skarner, The Crystal Vanguard. The champions that received the major changes were Fiddlesticks, Garen, Leona, Nasus, and Pantheon. The update also changed the way kill streaks/death streaks are counted.
Energize (Passive): Basic attacks lower the cooldowns of Skarner’s abilities by 1 second against champions and 0.5 seconds against non-champions.
Crystal Slash: Skarner lashes out with his claws, dealing physical damage to all nearby enemies and charging himself with Crystal Energy for several seconds. If he casts Crystal Slash again while empowered by Crystal Energy, he deals bonus magic damage and slows all targets hit.
Crystalline Exoskeleton: Skarner gains a shield and while the shield persists his movement speed and attack speed are both increased.
Fracture: Skarner summons a blast of crystalline energy which deals damage to enemies struck and marks them. Any further damage dealt to marked targets by Skarner will allow him to consume the mark to heal himself.
Impale (Ultimate): Skarner suppresses an enemy champion and deals magic damage to it. During this time, skarner can move freely and will drag his helpless victim around with him. When the effect ends, Skarner’s target will be dealt additional damage.
- Basic attack projectile speed increased to 1750 from 1500
- Dark Wind
- Damage reduced to 65/85/105/125/145 from 65/90/115/140/165
- Fixed a bug where Dark Wind would fizzle when Fiddlesticks died
- Fixed a bug where Dark Wind was bouncing 4 times instead of 5
- Drain ability power ratio reduced to .45 from .5
- Terrify cooldown increased to 15/14/13/12/11 seconds from 14/13/12/11/10 seconds
- Decisive Strike movement speed duration increased to 4 seconds from 3 seconds
- Judgment cooldown reduced to 13/12/11/10/9 seconds from 14/13/12/11/10 seconds
- Courage maximum armor and magic resistance now 25 at all ranks from 5/10/15/20/25
- Shield of Daybreak cooldown reduced to 11/10/9/8/7 seconds from 12/11/10/9/8 seconds
- Zenith Blade
- Mana cost reduce to 60 at all ranks from 60/65/70/75/80
- Particle adjusted to more accurately reflect the area of effect (actual area of effect unchanged)
- Leona will now attempt to attack the target if she uses Zenith Blade to jump to a target
- Solar Flare cooldown reduced to 90/75/60 seconds from 105/90/75 seconds
- Fixed a bug where Eclipse would break enemy spell shields on activation
- Attack range increased to 125 from 110
- Soul Eater lifesteal increased at earlier levels to 14/17/20% from 10/15/20%
- Cooldown reduced to 15/14/13/12/11 seconds from 15 seconds at all ranks
- Mana cost reduced to 80 from 100
- Wither will now reach its max slow even if its duration is reduced (ie: by tenacity)
- Spirit Fire
- No longer has a 0.5 second delay before taking effect
- Now deals half of its damage initially and the other half over the duration — initial 55/95/135/175/215 (+0.6 ability power) Magic Damage and 11/19/27/35/43 (+0.12 ability power) Magic Damage each second for the next 5 seconds
- Fixed a bug where Siphoning Strike sometimes gained extra lifesteal
- Heartseeker Strike
- Now does a better job of hitting targets on top of Pantheon
- Damage increased to 13/23/33/43/53 from 4/6/8/10/12
- Scaling adjusted to a .6 bonus Attack Damage ratio from a .2/.25/.3/.35/.4 total Attack Damage ratio
- Now fires 3 strikes instead of 5
- Cooldown reduced to 10/9/8/7/6 seconds from 18/17/16/15/14 seconds
- Mana cost reduced to 45/50/55/60/65 from 70 at all ranks
- Channel duration reduced to .75 seconds from 1.8 seconds
- Spear Shot
- Damage increased to 65/105/145/185/225 from 16/28/40/52/64
- Now scales off of a 1.4 bonus Attack Damage ratio from a 1/1.15/1.3/1.45/1.6 total Attack Damage ratio
- Certain Death now causes Spear Shot to critically strike for 1.5x damage
- Aegis of Zeonia
- Cooldown adjusted to 13/12/11/10/9 seconds from 12 seconds at all levels
- Stun duration adjusted to 1 second from .7/.9/1.1/1.3/1.5
- Pantheon will now attempt to attack the target after using Aegis of Zeonia
- Grand Skyfall
- Jump channel time reduced to 2 seconds from 3 seconds
- Land time reduced to 1.5 seconds from 2 seconds
- Edge damage increased to 50% from 33%
For the complete release notes click here.