Today, League of Legends received another update, adding a brand new champion – Riven, The Exile. The patch included changes to Shaco, Mordekaiser, Shen, Orianna, and Taric. This patch also squashed several bugs such as the inconsistency with the jungle creep minimap icons.
Runic Blade (Passive): Riven’s abilities charge her blade, causing her to do bonus damage on her next autoattack. Riven can store up to 3 charges, but only expends one at a time.
Broken Wings: Riven steps forward and lashes out in a series of powerful sword slashes. This ability can be activated up to 3 times in a short period. 1st Use/2nd Use: Deals damage to a small area in front of her. 3rd Use: Jumps into the air and slams downward, causing a larger impact nova that deals damage and knocks nearby enemies back.
Ki Burst: Riven damages and stuns nearby enemies.
Valor: Riven dashes forward and gains a shield for a short duration.
Blade of the Exile (Ultimate): Riven’s sword reforms, giving her a percentage multiplier on her total attack damage, extended range on her damaging abilities and basic attacks and the ability to use Wind Slash once. Wind Slash: While Blade of the Exile is active, Riven can reactivate the ability to emit a large shockwave that deals damage to all units hit based on their missing life.
- Boxes are now immune to damage while stealthed if the source cannot see them
- Jack in the Box trigger radius reduced to 325 from 400 to mitigate cases where it fears targets and they run out of range, rendering the Box unable to attack
- Fixed a bug where Jack in the Boxes could be seen by stealthed enemies
- Fixed a bug where Jack in the Boxes could be seen in brush or through fog of war while not stealthed if an enemy was nearby
- Fixed a bug where Jack in the Boxes would sometimes stop attacking targets if they both were in brush
- Fixed a bug where Jack in the Boxes could activate but fail to fear targets moving near the edge of its range
- Fixed a bug where turrets would always attack Jack in the Boxes first
- Improved Jack in the Box AI
- Boxes will hard lock onto the closest champion that has damaged Shaco recently, or that Shaco has damaged
- Boxes will soft lock onto other non-neutral-monsters they attack (they will prefer to keep attacking that target)
- Iron Man
- Shield regeneration adjusted to 30% at all levels from 25/27.5/30%
- Shield regeneration is now half effective versus minions
- Mace of Spades bonus damage reduced to 65% from 75%
- Siphon of destruction no longer adds additional shield for each unit hit
- Base damage increased to 57.875 from 56.875
- Damage per level increased to 3.375 from 3.075
- Base armor increased to 23 from 22
- Vorpal Blade
- Base damage increased to 70/115/140/175/210 from 50/90/130/170/210
- Heal increased to 18/26/34/42/50 from 10/20/30/40/50 (over 3 seconds)
- Damage ability power ratio increased to 0.75 from 0.65
- Heal amount no longer increases with ability power
- Feint ability power ratio increased to 0.75 from 0.6
- Shadow Dash taunt duration increased to 1/1.25/1.5/1.75/2 seconds from 0.8/1.1/1.4/1.7/2 seconds
- Stand United
- Ability power ratio increased to 1.5 from 1.0
- Energy cost reduced to 0 from 50
- Basic attack range reduced to 500 from 550
- Command: Attack
- Cast range reduced to 800 from 900
- Mana cost increased to 50/55/60/65/70 from 40/45/50/55/60
- Base attack speed increased to .625 from .613
- Cast range increased to 750 from 625
- Armor aura range increased to 1000 from 600
- Taric now loses the passive armor bonus instead of the armor aura upon activation
- Cooldown reduced to 10 seconds from 16 seconds
- Damage reduced to 60/105/150/195/240 (+0.4 ability power) from 100/150/200/250/300 (+0.5 ability power)
- Stun duration is now always 1.5 seconds from 1-2 seconds
- Cast range reduced to 625 from 650
- Missile speed increased to 1400 from 1050
- Minimum damage increased to 40/70/100/130/160 (+0.4 ability power) from 20/40/60/80/100 (+0.2 ability power)
- Maximum damage reduced to 80/140/200/260/320 (+0.8 ability power) from 80/160/240/320/400 (+1.0 ability power)
- Radiance (Remake)
- Taric slams the ground dealing 150/250/350 (+0.6 ability power) magic damage to nearby enemies. For the next 10 seconds, Taric gains 30/50/70 Attack Damage and Ability Power and grants nearby allies half the bonuses. 100/90/80 second cooldown.
For a complete look at the official release notes, click here.