Today, League of Legends received yet another update, adding a brand new champion – Ahri, the 9 Tails Fox. The patch includes major changes to the last couple of champions, Volibear, Fizz and the remade Sivir. Additionally, Tryndamere, Mordekaiser, and Veigar have been altered. The Winter version of Summoner’s Rift is also now available to play on.
Soul Eater (passive): Ahri gains a charge of Soul Eater whenever one of her spells hits an enemy (max: three charges per spell). Upon reaching nine charges, Ahri’s next spell has a large amount of Spell Vamp.
Orb of Deception: Ahri sends out and pulls back her orb, dealing magic damage on the way out and True damage on the way back.
Fox-Fire: Ahri releases three fox-fires, which after a short delay lock on and attack nearby enemies.
Charm: Ahri blows a kiss that damages and charms an enemy it encounters, causing them to walk harmlessly towards her.
Spirit Rush (Ultimate): Ahri dashes forward and fires essence bolts, damaging 3 nearby champions. Spirit Rush can be cast up to three times before going on cooldown.
- Frenzy base damage reduced to 80/125/170/215/260 from 90/140/190/240/290
- Frenzy bonus health scaling reduced to 18% from 20%
- Base health regen per 5 reduced to 7 from 9
- Chum the Waters
- Fixed a bug where Chum the Waters stopped working if Fizz died
- Hitting an enemy who is immune to the Fish now causes the Fish to drop on the ground instead of fizzling
- Using Quicksilver Sash now drops the Fish on the ground instead of causing the shark to emerge immediately
- Added a 3-2-1 timer like Time Bomb
- No longer hits nontargetable units like Vladimir in Sanguine Pool
- Urchin Strike ability power ratio reduced to .6 from .7
- Seastone Trident active base damage reduced to 10/15/20/25/30 from 10/20/30/40/50
- Boomerang Blade
- Base damage reduced to 70/115/160/205/250 from 80/125/170/215/260
- Now scales with ability power at a 0.5 ratio
- Damage falloff per bounce reduced to 20% from 25%
- Fixed a bug which caused Ricochet to cost additional mana on throwing the projectile
- Updated recommended items
- Bloodlust heal per 1 fury reduced to 0.5/0.95/1.4/1.85/2.3 from 0.65/1.15/1.65/2.15/2.65
- Iron Man (Passive) shield amount increased to 35% from 30%
- Siphon of Destruction damage increased to 70/115/160/205/250 from 65/105/145/185/225
- Primordial Burst mana cost reduced to 125/175/225 from 150/200/250
- Dark Matter mana cost reduced to 70/80/90/100/110 from 100/110/120/130/140
- Baleful Strike
- Mana cost adjusted to 60/65/70/75/80 from 75 at all levels
- Total ability power accumulated from Baleful Strike is now displayed in the tooltip
- Event Horizon mana cost reduced to 80/90/100/110/120 from 80/95/110/125/140
- Ionic Spark (Dominion)
- Increased attack speed to 50% from 45%
- Increased proc damage to 110 from 100
- Warmog’s Armor
- Passive health gain cap reduced to 350 from 450
- Passive health regeneration per 5 reduced to 10 from 15
- Health gain per kill or assist reduced to 35 from 45, minion kill reduced to 3.5 from 4.5
- Health regeneration per 5 gain per kill or assist reduced to 1 from 1.5, minion kill reduced to .1 from .15
For a complete look at the official release notes, click here.