Antimage showed tonight he has what it takes to help lead his team to victory. He took down all of 1nsanity’s challengers to give us a quick 3-0 lead. FireZerg and Ryze were both able to beat their Champion, Sixto to give us the 5-2 lead. Ryan fell to Sixtoo and Antimage lost in the Champion vs Champion match. GG to 1nsanity!
Two weeks ago coL.SC2 was able to qualify for ESGL with a 6-0 win over UnKnown. Tonight the guys will be going up against team 1nsanity, who won their qualifier 7-0 over Team Limited. A new lineup will be in effect tonight and the match is set to start at 10:30PM EST.
* Clan War
– Each team on a clan war has 1 Team Champion and 3 Challengers. The team champion for one team will play all 3 challengers on the opposing team. A match between both champions will also be played. This will result in 7 total 1v1 matches.
– All series are best of 1
– Team is awarded 1 point per match won, even if the winning player is a challenger. No points will be given for a loss.
– Champion vs Champion map of the series will be posted by the league admins, the remaining maps are decided by the Challenger.
* Map Veto System
– Before the start of the war, both team champions will decide on 2 maps to veto from map pool. Failure to announce veto map before the 2nd game will result in the loss of veto power.
– A champion may play a map only once in a given war. After each match, the map played will be vetoed for future matches against that champion.
– Each champion will have their own map pool. The pool starts with 8 maps, the weeks champion map is removed and the champions veto maps will also be removed. The first challenger must then choose from a pool of 6 maps. A map may only be used once. Each succeeding challenger must play on a different map.
Lineups will be added in 30 minutes prior to the start of the match.