In his first official clan war with the team, Ryze was able to take down all the challengers from UnKnown as well as their champion to give us the 4-0 victory! The admins wanted to play out the last few matches and Antimage and Ryan were able to win those both to bring the score to 6-0. The match between Ganon and Truelove was not played.
Tonight, coL.SC2 is back in action, but this time for ESGL qualifiers. The match is set to start at 9:00PM EST and the we will be streaming the matches.
* Clan War
– Each team on a clan war has 1 Team Champion and 3 Challengers. The team champion for one team will play all 3 challengers on the opposing team. A match between both champions will also be played. This will result in 7 total 1v1 matches.
– All series are best of 1
– Team is awarded 1 point per match won, even if the winning player is a challenger. No points will be given for a loss.
– Champion vs Champion map of the series will be posted by the league admins, the remaining maps are decided by the Challenger.
* Map Veto System
– Before the start of the war, both team champions will decide on 2 maps to veto from map pool. Failure to announce veto map before the 2nd game will result in the loss of veto power.
– A champion may play a map only once in a given war. After each match, the map played will be vetoed for future matches against that champion.
– Each champion will have their own map pool. The pool starts with 8 maps, the weeks champion map is removed and the champions veto maps will also be removed. The first challenger must then choose from a pool of 6 maps. A map may only be used once. Each succeeding challenger must play on a different map.
Lineups will be added in 30 minutes prior to the start of the match.