This morning Blizzard released patch 1.3.3 for StarCraft II. Addressing a number of bugs and balance issues, patch 1.3.3 should make some pretty substantial changes to the game. The most important thing to note is that the decreased Gateway unit training time that we saw on the Public Test Realm didn’t make it into the final patch.
The full patch notes are:
- The default hotkey to toggle in-game music on/off has been reverted to its hotkey prior to Patch 1.3.0. The hotkey to display APM in the observer stat panel has been changed as a result. Balance
Now a Massive unit.
Range increased from 2 to 3.
- Cybernetics Core
Research Warp Gate research time increased from 140 to 160.
Sentry train time decreased from 42 to 37. (
Warp Gate unit train times remain unchanged.
Pylon power radius has been decreased from 7.5 to 6.5.
Salvage resource return reduced from 100% to 75%.
Cost changed from 150/150 to 200/100.
Thor now has 200 max energy, and starts with 50 energy. *250mm Strike Cannons now cost 150 energy to use.
Speed decreased from 2.5 to 2.25.
- Spore Crawler
Root time decreased from 12 to 6.
- Fixed an issue where Ghosts could not quickly EMP the same location.
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to stack air units when issuing a queued stop command before the units reached the end of their patrol point.
- Fixed an issue where unplugging your USB headset while another player was talking to you could cause a crash.
- Fixed an issue where the APM statistic could be artificially increased.
- Fixed an issue where 3D unit portraits were not animating smoothly at slow game speeds.
- Fixed an issue where, when viewing a replay, no text message was displayed when a player left a game.
- The Taiwanese hotkey to display/hide the game UI while in Observer mode now works correctly