Congratulations to Moscow, the winner of week 3 in the Tactic Weeks of Christmas Contest! Moscow has won a Sound Blaster Tactic 3D Headset.
Today we’d like to announce the third contest of our 4 week series of contests to celebrate the Christmas season. Entitled “The Tactic Weeks of Christmas,” we will be hosting a new contest every week for the next 2 weeks, with the prize being a Sound Blaster Tactic 3D Headset by Creative. Each contest will be different, but everyone will have an equal opportunity to enter every single week. You must enter each week to have a chance to win that weeks prize.
To continue off The Tactic Weeks of Christmas, we will be diving into the Youtube realm. The rules of this contest are very simple and straightforward. Simply subscribe to the CompLexity Youtube and reply to this thread with your Youtube username and you’ll be entered to win a Tactic 3D headset. Don’t forget to let us know which video on CompLexityLIVE is your favorite!
Sound Blaster Tactic 3D Headset
– Analog or USB, your choice! Use the 3.5mm minijacks for direct connection to your Sound Blaster sound system, onboard audio or MP3 player or use the THX TruStudio Pro Dual Mode USB Adapter to connect to your PC or Mac via USB.
– THX TruStudio Surround Audio immerses you in the game. Hear sounds in front, behind, around, above and below you. Only THX TruStudio Surround delivers a FULL 3D audio surround experience for stunning 3D surround effects.
– Customizable TacticControl driver interface optimized with Live!Touch for touch screen controls under Windows 7 operating system
– Export and share your TacticProfile custom tuned EQ and audio profiles (optimized for Sound Blaster Tactic3D Alpha) with other gamers
– Morph your voice into different in-game characters with VoiceFX technology and restore surround audio to your Windows XP games in Windows 7 with Creative Alchemy
In order to win, follow the rules below:
1. Become a subscriber on Youtube
2. Reply to this thread with your Youtube username and a link to your favorite video from the CompLexityLIVE Youtube.
The contest ends Sunday at NOON EST. Good luck to everyone!
(1 entry per registered user. Complexity players and staff can participate but can not win. 1 winner will be chosen. Those user will be contacted and the winners announced on this post. Void where prohibited. Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery of the prize.)
compLexity Gaming: YOUR source for professional gaming news and entertainment!