Here at compLexity Gaming, we hold ourselves to a high standard of excellence and push the limits of what is considered to be acceptable eSports Coverage. We are currently looking to expand our staff with eager, self-motivated individuals. We are currently looking to expand our staff of writers.
If you are interested in applying for a staff position, be sure to read the job description and requirements below, and then complete the application at the bottom.
Description: You will be posting the latest stories from gaming news, to gaming extras, which can be about a number of different things in the technological world. Work along side talented writers and improve on your writing skills.
– Ability to maintain a professional attitude across all outlets of communication
– Available several hours a week during the day and night
– Strong knowledge of gaming and technology involved
– Eye for interesting stories/topics to write news about
– Drive to work beyond your basic tasks
– Self-motivated to produce quality work
– Dedicated, dependable, & friendly
– Good communication and ability to work in a team
– Fluent in written English
– Past experience working for an eSports site*
– Basic HTML knowledge**
*Past experience is a must, include 3-4 examples of previous work.
**Very basic HTML is required for formatting. Most editing is done with a WYSIWYG editor.
Please include the following information with your application.
– Full Name:
– compLexity Gaming Username:
– compLexity Gaming Profile Link:
– Last Completed Education Level:
– Work Experience: (provide links and samples)
– Amount of time weekly that you can devote to compLexity:
– Why do you want to work for compLexity?
– What sets you apart from everyone else?
You can email your application to [email protected]. All applications will be reviewed and will receive a reply if you are accepted. Private Messages via site, IRC, or multiple emails will not increase your chances of being accepted. Please allow 7 days to hear back from us. Thanks for your interest!