We want you! Seeking: Social Media Manager
BY Andrew Miesner / June 5, 2013
Ever wanted to work for one of the largest brands in eSports, getting paid for doing what you do all day anyway? We’re looking for one social media wiz to take the reigns as our Social Media Manager!
- Position: Social Media Manager
- Compensation: Paid (Salary)
- Perks: Event travel and room for promotion
The Social Media Manager will implement compLexity Gaming’s Media Strategy, developing brand awareness and generating inbound traffic. This role coordinates with the internal management teams to support their respective missions, ensuring consistency in voice and cultivating a social media referral network.
- Implement the social media strategy, coordinating with management and staff across compLexity to ensure its effectiveness while encouraging adoption of relevant social media techniques.
- Work with the development team to ensure that the latest social media tools are being utilized and discovered.
- Manage social media campaigns and day-to-day activites. Duties include online community-outreach efforts, promotions, etc.
- Manage presence in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, Reddit and seeding content into social applications as needed.
- Become an advocate of compLexity in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering fan questions, comments and concerns.
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs, and analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Coordinate with the marketing team to analyze the effectiveness of campaigns and social media programs.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, networks and applications.
- Strong project management or organizational skills.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, Reddit, Community forums etc.) and how they can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format, and build and maintain relationships.
- Team player, with the confidence to take the lead and guide other departments when necessary.
- Good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
- Have a good knowledge of principles of SEO.
- Public relations, Marketing, Sales, Community Management experience are a plus.
- Passion for eSports and its players, fans and organizations as a whole.