3v3 Rocket League Tournament
MINIMUM OF 4 TEAMS REQUIRED FOR TOURNAMENT TO BE CONDUCTED. Tournament will be hosted at the Lenovo Legion Esports Center – Complexity HQ in Frisco, TX. Address is 6775 Cowboys Way
MINIMUM OF 4 TEAMS REQUIRED FOR TOURNAMENT TO BE CONDUCTED.
Tournament will be hosted at the Lenovo Legion Esports Center – Complexity HQ in Frisco, TX. Address is 6775 Cowboys Way #1335, Frisco, TX 75034.
First match will be scheduled at 1pm CST. Each team must arrive NO LATER than 12:30pm for check in.
You are allowed to bring your own controllers. Currently Xbox controllers work best, PS controllers may have issues. We do not provide controllers in facility.
Questions? Email [email protected]
- Single Elimination Bracket
- Team Size: 3v3
- Match Time: 5 Minutes
- Match host: Higher seeded team
- Default Arena: DFH Stadium
- Bot Difficulty: No Bots
- Mutators: None
- Platform: PC (Mouse & Keyboard is allowed. Controllers are allowed)
- Private Match
- Location: Lenovo Legion Esports Center
- No mutators are allowed.
- Both team’s primary and secondary colors in ‘Team Settings’ should be set to ‘Default’.
- Spectators are only allowed when the opponent team allow it.
- Going into spectator and switching back to your team to spawn at the right place is NOT allowed. If this were to happen in your game we advise you to finish the game, save replay and send it to the Moderator. He will help you to easily share the replay file.
- All games are to be played on the DFH Stadium map (regular version, not ‘day’ or ‘stormy’), with the default team colours. Team names are optional.
- Once match has been completed, please find LLEC attendant to report scores. Do not leave the match until score has been reported.
- Be Respectful, any form of negative content can result in ban from tournament and Complexity HQ.
- All Participants are required to act in a respectful and sportsmanlike manner at all times. Tournament Administration maintains the sole right in judgement for violations of these rules and standards of integrity for good sportsmanship.
- Participants may not use language or engage in conduct that is deemed by Tournament Administration to be obscene, foul, vulgar, insulting, threatening, abusive, libelous, slanderous, or otherwise offensive or objectionable. Likewise, Players may not promote or incite hatred or discriminatory conduct. Participants may not use this type of language in connection with Complexity competitions, on social media, or in any public events such as streaming.
- Participants shall treat all individuals watching or participating in a Complexity event with respect. Participants may not take any action or perform any gesture directed at another Participant, Tournament Admin, or any other party or incite others to do the same which is abusive, insulting, mocking, or disruptive. Players may not use obscene gestures or profanity in their account names, player handles, game chat, lobby chat or live interviews. This includes abbreviations and/or obscure references.
- Participants may not offend the dignity or integrity of a country, private person or group of people through contemptuous or discriminatory words or actions on account of race, skin color, ethnic, national or social origin, gender, language, religion, political opinion, financial status, birth, sexual orientation, or any other reason.
- Participants are expected to behave in a professional manner as determined by Tournament Administration. This includes being on time for all scheduled matches and ready to play. Participants must respond to requests from Tournament Administration in a timely manner.
- In the event of a disconnect, you will need to notify your opponent(s), and the tournament administrator present in facility immediately. A tournament administrator will then make a ruling as to how to proceed with the match.
- Each Player has ten (10) minutes past the round’s start time to be ready to play their first game before they are marked as a no-show. If a player is not available and ready for their game, they will receive a loss for their game. If a player is marked as a no-show, the Player will receive a match loss.
(Saturday) 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Lenovo Legion Esports Center
6775 Cowboys Way, Suite 1335, Frisco TX 75034